Monday, April 6, 2009

What I learned...

I watched Carisa's Slideshare and was extremely impressed with how she was able to incorporate technology into her lesson. For the longest time, I was disappointed that the classroom I worked in only had one computer. I did not think that it would suit any individual, small, or whole group projects. However, after watching Carisa's slideshare, I realized that one computer is sufficient to compile students' work to create a movie or slide show. Her story mapping lesson plan seemed engaging and fun. I'm sure she had no problem motivating the students to participate during her lesson. Her lesson also taught me an interactive way to teach students how to brainstorm, organize, and produce a story in chronological order. I will be sure to implement this idea in my future classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Me and my Hubby

Discovery News - Animals

National Geographic News